Unleash the Power of RDC™
Most financial institutions have done an inadequate job of marketing and promoting the benefits of RDC, whether internally to staff or externally to clients. The key to RDC’s success lies both in educating its benefits to financial institutions and making it easy to install, use and service on a daily basis. That education process starts with an integrated communications plan that will inform and motivate your staff to promote RDC to your customers.
To ensure our clients’ success, we help develop an effective marketing strategy that illustrates the power of RDC for your customers by delivering a cost-effective solution to them. A well-designed campaign that effectively communicates its benefits will have a significant impact on the success of the sales program.
As with any new product launch, you must carefully plan your RDC program. A sales and marketing strategy must be developed to:
• Inform employees of the benefits and value provided by the RDC solution
• Incentivize employees to promote RDC and reward success
• Target key customers
• Develop selling points, collateral materials and e-communications efforts
• Map out strategies for promotion and selling activities
A Cachet Relationship Manager will meet with your internal staff to discuss the marketing initiatives and deliverables. We provide a wide array of choices and marketing collateral to help communicate your RDC program to your customers. Some of the items include:
• Brochures and other collateral materials
• Staff training
• Email messages, Web advertising concepts and other e-communications efforts
• Branch signage and POS displays
• Web videos
• Sales planning and launch strategies.